Options for private parties
Are you planning a private party any time soon? Whether it’s a birthday party, a family gathering or even a school reunion, let us replace the awkward silences with vibey experiences. We will create the ideal atmosphere with our slick LED light bars or perhaps a vintage styled wooden bar. When you throw in a dash of mixology and a pinch of fiery cocktails, your private function is sure to be the talk of the town.
This includes the use of our branded bar, trained staff, and the choice of one of three payment options:
- Cash Bar: The guest pay for the drinks from the bespoke menu of your choice
- Open Bar: You cover the cost of drinks ordered off a menu of your choosing
- Ticket Bar: Selected guests will receive redeemable vouchers to the value of your choosing and all additional drinks will be paid for by the guests themselves.
Our friendly staff are fully trained, have great smiles and are looking forward to working at your private function. We have a minimum shift time of four hours per member of staff this includes:
- Waiting and event staff
- Bar staff
- Cocktail bar staff
- Staff supervisors
- Security personnel
- Event managers
This refers to the use of our branded bars with you providing your own drinks and staff.
Out of the box options
- Cocktail evening – Having a ladies night in, throwing your special friend a surprise party or arranging a hen night? Put away those store bought mixes and soppy DVD’s and let us add spice to your evening.
- Cocktail classes – Choose one of our venues or let us come to you. Then spend the night have some fun inventing and naming your cocktails, because you are never too old to learn a trick or two.
An excellent add-on for any event. Guests enjoy dispensing their own beer, but ladies be warned this does tend to create a “man corner”.
The owner of Chota Peg & Lime is fully APLH qualified with a personal alcohol license so you do not need to worry about arranging a license for your event. There is a non-refundable charge of £25.00 to obtain your temporary event notice if one is required. Please note we require a minimum of 21 days’ notice to apply for your event license.